- If you have BREAKING NEWS, please contact our newsroom directly at 1-888-721-9365. Please store this number in your cellular phone.
- Mail media alerts or press releases at least two weeks in advance to:21 News Assignment Editor 101 W. Boardman Street Youngstown, OH 44503
- You can also use the form at the bottom of this page to submit your media alert or press release. We will need the information at least two weeks in advance.
- Make sure your press materials state the time, date and exact location of your event. Please make sure you provide a contact name, the contact's daytime telephone number and a cell phone number. If possible, please provide the name and contact information for a secondary contact person.
- If your event is less than a week away, you can fax your press materials to the newsroom at 330-742-2472 or use the form below.
- If you drop off your press materials in person, please use the business office entrance on West Boardman Street and leave the materials with the receptionist. Our business office hours are Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Keep in mind that all news event's chances of getting coverage are dependent upon the volume of news stories that day. We cannot guarantee coverage of any event. Rest assured that each press release and news story suggestion we receive is placed in our files for review by our Assignment Editors and Producers.
- If you have day of changes to for your event, please call the newsroom at 330-744-8611 and ask for the Assignment Desk.
Fill out this form to to submit your press release or media alert to 21 News.
Thank you for submitting your information. Keep in mind we cannot guarantee coverage, but your information will be kept in our assignment file and reviewed by our Assignment Editors and Prodcuers.