Crews respond to dryer fire in Youngstown - WFMJ.com News weather sports for Youngstown-Warren Ohio

Crews respond to dryer fire in Youngstown

Updated:

YOUNGSTOWN, Ohio - A Youngstown family will be staying with relatives after smoke forced them out of their home.

Fire crews were called to Glacierview Drive at about 3:00 p.m. on Tuesday after the homeowner spotted smoke coming from the basement.

By the time he was able to grab a fire extinguisher; the clothes dryer was engulfed in flames.

Everyone got out safely.

The damage is estimated at about $5,000 dollars.

Powered by Frankly
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2017 WFMJ. All Rights Reserved. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms