Boardman house fire declared a total loss - WFMJ.com News weather sports for Youngstown-Warren Ohio

Boardman house fire declared a total loss

Posted: Updated:

BOARDMAN TOWNSHIP, Ohio - Firefighters are investigating a blaze that raced through a home on Nevada Avenue Tuesday morning.

Authorities tell 21 news that a preliminary investigation indicates that the fire may have started around the chimney and spread throughout the house.

The house was occupied at the time, but residents escaped unharmed.

Investigators say the home is a total loss.

Powered by Frankly
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2017 WFMJ. All Rights Reserved. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms