Man escapes house fire in Campbell - News weather sports for Youngstown-Warren Ohio

Man escapes house fire in Campbell

Posted: Updated:

CAMPBELL, Ohio -- A man escaped serious injury as his home was consumed by flames.

Emergency crews responded to a fire that gutted a home in Campbell Monday afternoon.

The fire started at a house in the 300 block at Whipple Avenue just before 3 p.m.

Police said it started in the kitchen where the homeowner was cooking and then quickly spread throughout the small home.

The man escaped without injury.


Powered by Frankly
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2018 WFMJ. All Rights Reserved. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms