Where to Report a Pothole

Where to report the Pothole:  

If you are on a state (Maintained) highway (Rt. 80, 76 etc.): 

The Ohio Department of Transportation: 

- In counties: Portage, Stark, Summit, and Trumbull, Mahoning, Ashtabula

  ODT District #4 (330) 786-3100 

The Pennsylvania Department of Transportation:

800-FIX-ROAD (800-349-7623).

If you are on a County Highway (Mahoning)  

Mahoning County Commissioner's Office 

(330) 740-2006 

If you are on a County Highway (Trumbull)

Trumbull County Commissioner's Office

(330) 675-2451

If you are on a County Highway (Columbiana)

Columbiana County Commissioner's Office

(330) 424-9511

Youngstown Maintained Road:  

City of Youngstown Street Department (330) 744- 3179 

Boardman Township Road:  

Boardman Township Road Department: 

(330) 726- 4190 

Canfield  Road; 

Canfield City Manager: 

(330) 533-1101

Austintown Township Road: 

Austintown Township Road Department: 

(330) 792-2602

City of Warren Road:

Warren Operations Department:

(330) 841-2641

Howland Township Road:

Howland Township Road Department:

(330) 856-2340

To report vehicle damage sustained on state maintained roads in Ohio:

Ohio Court of Claims




© Copyright 2000 - 2018 WorldNow and WFMJ