Youngstown home catches fire - WFMJ.com News weather sports for Youngstown-Warren Ohio

Youngstown home catches fire

Posted: Updated:

Fire crews were called to the scene of a fire at a house on Orrin Avenue in Youngstown on Saturday morning.

Chief Smith, of the Youngstown Fire Department, tells 21 News that the house is home to a grandmother and three children.

According to Chief Smith, no one was home at the time of the fire, and it was presumably neighbors who smelled smoke and called the fire department.

The fire is believed to have started in the attic, due to electrical issues.

The home had some damage due to the smoke, however, the exact state of the residence is unknown at this time.

Powered by Frankly
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2018 WFMJ. All Rights Reserved. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms