Fire officials say exhaust from fan caused New Castle fire - WFMJ.com News weather sports for Youngstown-Warren Ohio

Fire officials say exhaust from fan caused New Castle fire

Posted: Updated:
NEW CASTLE, Pa. -

Fire officials are looking into what caused an attic to start smoking at a home in New Castle Saturday afternoon.

They said the exhaust from a bathroom fan spread flames up into the attic of the home on the 100 block of Englewood Avenue around noon.

Everyone made it out of the home okay, but there was significant damage done, so the residents aren't able to stay there.

Powered by Frankly
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2018 WFMJ. All Rights Reserved. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms