Taste of Hubbard kicks off Sunday
The Taste of Hubbard kicks off on Sunday afternoon. The annual event is from 12 until 3 p.m. at Harding Park in Hubbard.
The Taste of Hubbard kicks off on Sunday afternoon.
The annual event is from 12 until 3 p.m. at Harding Park in Hubbard.
The event introduces the community to restaurants, cafes, delis, bakeries, and ice cream makers near Hubbard.
Organizers say the money raised will go toward construction of the historic Meeting House in Harding Park.
In addition to food and desserts, restored vintage cars will also be on site, along with arts and crafts vendors, an auction and a DJ.
Tickets to the event are $20 a person.
Organizers say there are 26 food vendors signed up to participate in the event. You can find a full list of those vendors below.
- A Fresh Wind Catering- Youngstown
- Al's Pub & Grille- Hubbard
- Baked With Love by Lauren- Hubbard
- Belleria- Hubbard
- Bogey's Bar & Grill- Lowellville
- Cimmento's BBQ- Hubbard
- City Subs- Hubbard
- Eagle Grille & Tavern- Hubbard
- Edible Arrangements- Sharon, PA
- Flambeau's Live - Youngstown
- Francesco's Pizzeria & Italian Restaurant- Hubbard
- Haitian Sensation- Sharon, PA
- Hubbard Pizza Works- Hubbard
- Inspired Catering by Kravitz- Liberty
- Keto Diet Desserts
- K'nafa Restaurant- Liberty
- Kristin's Kreations- Hubbard
- Marco's Pizza- Hubbard
- Mi Ranchitos Restaurant- Hubbard
- Pizza Hut- Hubbard
- Pizza Joe's- Hubbard
- Railroad to Mexico (formerly emerald diner) - Hubbard
- The Alternative Food Truck- Youngstown
- The Simple Greek- Hermitage, PA
- Webb's Original Homemade Ice Cream- Liberty
- Woodland Cellars Meadery & Restaurant- Hubbard
The event is presented by the Meeting House Building Committee, Hubbard Rotary, Hubbard Area Chamber of Commerce, and the Harding Park Board.