Valley community members lead charge for American Heart Month
With February around the corner, the Valley is being led by six community leaders and four teens to celebrate American Heart Month by fighting cardiovascular disease (CVD).
These ten individuals are supported through the Tri-County Woman of Impact and Tri-County Teen of Impact initiatives.
For nine weeks, those involved with the campaign will participate in transforming heart health through education and fundraising.
Tri-County 2024 Woman of Impact nominees are:
- Julianna Begalla - Farmers National Bank
- Lynn Hart Bilal - Gloris Counseling Services
- Stephanie Gilchrist – City of Youngstown
- Jenn Knight – Daiichi Sankyo
- Shannon Reigrut – NextHome GO30 Realty
- Veronica Crafter Srinivasan – Power Cellular Solutions, LLC
Tri-County 2024 Teen of Impact Nominees are:
- Ellie Davies
- Giada Ezzo
- Liv Reichard
- Anna Vennetti
The campaign ends on April 4, and one nominee from each campaign will be named the Tri-County 2024 Woman of Impact winner and Tri-County 2024 Teen of Impact winner.