Two people escaped a house fire Wednesday evening on Wilson Street in Struthers.

Fire officials told 21 News the fire may have started in the attic but there is no cause yet. 

Fire officials said the home is almost a century old, being built in 1929. 

The call went out around 6:30 p.m.

Struthers and Poland fire departments both assisted in dousing the flames.

No one was injured, but the home was moderately damaged. 

Fire officials said the two people will be staying somewhere else Wednesday night.

The fire is under investigation.