A suspect will remain behind bars after police said he shot and killed his mother and his landlord in New Castle. 

Louis Vincent Esposito, 59, was arraigned in court Thursday morning and no bond was set. 

He was been charged with two counts of criminal homicide, attempted criminal homicide and escape. 

Officers were called to the 1000 block of Dewey Avenue on Wednesday to investigate a shooting involving neighbors, found people giving first aid to Kevin Ross, who had been shot in the chest.

According to a criminal complaint, Ross was conscious and told police that he and Esposito had just gotten back from the store and showed him his shotgun from when his dad passed away.

Ross said Esposito then raised the shotgun, pointed at him and shot him two times in the chest, according to police.

Ross then said Esposito then started laughing "like he was crazy" and ran away. 

Inside Esposito’s Dewey Avenue duplex, officers found the body of his mother, Margret Esposito.

Police searched the other half of the duplex where they found the body of 78-year-old John Micco, who was Esposito's landlord, who was face down in the kitchen. 

Police said they also found video from a Ring doorbell camera located in the kitchen, which showed the moments when Micco took a phone call from someone who heard shots fired in the area. 

A few clips later, Micco was seen in the video laying on the floor, according to police. 

The coroner has yet to release the cause of death for each victim.

Police then found Louis Esposito yelling from the basement and say he confessed to killing his mother and Micco, as well as shooting Ross with shotgun. 

Police said he told them that his mom suffered and she was stabbed and beaten to death. 

He then allegedly laid on the floor and faked a medical event, according to police. 

By the time EMS got there, Esposito was sitting upright in a chair and appeared normal. 

He told investigators that he was jealous of Micco because he was letting his mother live at her apartment rent free and taking care of his mother in ways he could not. 

After his confession, police said Esposito got up and slowly walked toward the door, opens the door to the interview room and tried running out to escape, but was immediately captured, said police. 

He remains in the Lawrence County Jail awaiting another court hearing on May 25.