Multiple fire crews were called to a house in Poland around 2:00p.m. Monday afternoon. 

Springfield, Struthers, and Poland fire departments responded to a house fire at 2337 Bel Aire Avenue in Poland after the homeowner called 911. 

The fire started in the back of the home. 

Smoke was seen coming from the house, but no one was hurt and there are no known injuries at this time. 

The gas, water, and electric had to be turned off and the house is now uninhabitable. 

The resident of the home was offered Red Cross assistance, but did not immediately take it. 

The fire is currently under investigation.