Two Sam's Club stores in the Valley are among the retailers who sold recalled bottles of Airborne Gummies due to injury risk.

According to the chain, stores on Route 46 in Warren and South Avenue in Boardman sold the immune support supplement which the Consumer Product Safety Commission said could cause an injury when the bottles are opened.

About 3.74 million bottles of the popular health product sold at various stores throughout the country have been recalled.

Anyone with unopened bottles of Airborne Gummies should not attempt to open them, says Reckitt, the company that distributes the supplement. They say that air pressure builds up, causing the cap and underlying seal to pop with force when containers are opened for the first time.

Consumers who purchased the product should contact Reckitt to return their unopened bottles and receive a full refund. Reckitt will pay for a postage label. The company can be called at (888) 266-8003.

An official statement says that opened bottles are not subject to this recall. Reckitt and the Consumer Product Safety Commission agree that ajar containers would have already released pressure.

The recall did not say when purchased products first began to show signs of an injury risk.