Our Lady of Mt. Carmel Summer Fest runs Thursday through Sunday in Niles
The four-day-long 89th Annual Our Lady of Mount Carmel Summer Festival gets underway in Niles on Thursday.
Festivities kick off at 11 a.m. Thursday, July 14, 2022.
Enjoy all your favorite festival foods including red, potato, and spinach pizzas; sausage, meatball, chicken parm, hoagie and fried bologna sandwiches, smelts, chicken wings, calamari, french fries, hot dogs, pop, beer, lemon shakes, bakery booth, cavatelli & meatballs, cheesepuffs and twists.
In addition to rides, games, and bingo, there will be the bocce tournament, an annual favorite.
If you love live music, the festival is the place to be.
Here’s a schedule.
- Thursday, July 14" Cin City and the Saints 6-10 pm
- Friday, July 15" Houseband 7-11 pm
- Saturday, July 16" Northern Whiskey 7-11 pm
- Sunday, July 17" Dominic Tocco & Brotherhood 6-10 pm
You can find the church at 381 Robbins Avenue in Niles.
- Thursday, July 14" Lunch 11am-2pm; 5-10pm
- Friday, July 15" Lunch 11am-2pm; 5-11pm
- Saturday, July 16" 4-11 pm
- Sunday, July 17" 11 am-11 pm