'Joy of Christmas' light show returns to Columbiana Thursday
It's beginning to look a a lot like Christmas in Columbiana with the Joy of Christmas drive-through light display set to open to the public Thursday, November 17.
The display is located at Harvey S. Firestone Park (298, E. Park Ave., Columbiana) will feature over 80 holiday-themed light displays. The cost is $20 per vehicle, $3 per person on motorcoach, bus or passenger van or $40 for a season pass.
The show will run from 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. Thursday through Sunday beginning November 17 through December 4. From there, the show will run daily beginning Thursday, December 8 through Saturday, December 31 from 6:00 to 9:00 p.m.
Additionally, multiple special events will be taking place depending on which night you attend. A list of these special events can be found below.
- Friday, November 18: Columbiana Chamber of Commerce Christmas Tree Lighting and Parade (6:30 p.m.)
- Saturday, November 19: Hayride & Petting Zoo (6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.). Hayrides are $10 per person and children under three ride for free. The petting zoo is free for everyone.
- Sunday, November 20 and Sunday, December 4: Senior Night. Seniors over 60 get in at half price ($10 per car). Sponsored by Meals on Wheels.
- Monday, December 5: Walk-It Night (6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.) $5 per person. Guests can walk through the display instead of driving. No cars will be permitted during this time. Sponsored by Mi Gym Fitness Center.
- Tuesday, December 6: 'Twas the Night Before 5K (6:00 p.m.) Guests can do a 5K run through the display. No cars will be permitted during this time. Participants are delighted in custom finisher medals, shirt designs, holiday cookies and hot soup at the end of the race. An after party will take place at Birdfish Brewery. Register here.
- Wednesday, December 7: Santa's Special Night (5:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.) by appointment only.
21 WFMJ is a proud sponsor of this event.