A Vienna Township woman was severely burned Thursday morning when a pan of oil she was carrying in her home caught on fire.

According to Trumbull County Dispatch, the entire front of the 52-year-old woman's body was burnt.

Dispatch says the house was full of smoke. The woman's three small children had escaped the house, but the woman was in the bathroom trying to apply cold water to her burns.

The woman told dispatch that she could not get out of the bathroom due to the pain from her burns.

The woman is currently being treated in the hospital.