Sheetz introduces new donut collection with eight brand-new flavors
Donut lovers looking to try some sweet new flavors can head on down to their local Sheetz to try eight brand-new flavors.
The gas station / convenience store chain announced eight new gourmet donuts, which are all available now at all of the chain's locations. The new flavors are as follows:
- Peanut Butter Cup: Donut topped with peanut butter icing, chocolate drizzle and sliced peanut butter cups.
- Cookies N Cream: Donut topped with cookies and cream mixed icing along with chocolate and vanilla cookie sandwich pieces.
- Strawberry Shortcake: Donut topped with candy strawberry icing, pink and white flavorettes and sweet strawberry clusters.
- Vanilla Galaxy: Donut topped with multi-colored swirls of vanilla icing and crunchy gold stars.
- Turtle Brownie: Donut topped with sweet caramel icing, mixed brownie and candied pecan pieces and crunchy gold stars.
- Coconut Chocolate: Donut topped with chocolate caramel icing, toasted coconut, chocolate and shortbread pieces.
- Apple Fest Fritter: Donut topped with both sweet and tart varieties of apples, fried and glazed with sweet sugar syrup.
- Classic Glazed: Donut fried and glazed with sweet sugar syrup.
These donuts will be shipped daily to all locations and served fresh to customers.