Thanksgiving feast goes on a week after boiler explosion closes St. Vincent Depaul Society
A week after a gas explosion in the boiler room shut down the main dining hall at the St. Vincent DePaul Society; the charity held it's annual Thanksgiving feast.
Organizers tell 21 News that repairs were made to the church hall in time to serve around 200 people a hot Thanksgiving meal.
Clothing, shoes, blankets, and hygiene products were also given out at the event.
The St. Vincent De Paul Society is now back to their regular meal hours and locations.